Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My new found love... Chocolate...


I'm talking about my new cell LG-KG800, chocolate. My dad bought me this cell a few days back... and ever since I'm exploring it. I just love it. There are loads of features that I can boast about, but the one I like the most is that you can insert music in the text message, most of the mobiles with multimedia messaging service have this feature. So this is not something 'exclusive' about my cell. But I dunno why, I just love it. And what's the best thing is that my brother thinks its absolutely feminine- so there is not even a slightest chance of my losing this to him.. (as if it weren't so feminine.. i would have parted with it). And what makes me happier is the fact that I am one of the first few people in India who own it. :)
I love you chocolate
Buzz It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home