Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Dream



I had this dream in which, we (me n him) are in Kashmir and we are boating on the beautiful Dal Lake. It was more like the song “socho ki jhello ka shehar ho”. It was foggy and real beautiful. He was rowing and we were talking and laughing. We were sooo happy. Then suddenly I see that he is gone, and I’m all-alone on the boat, in the middle of the lake. What’s worse my hands are tied, so I can’t row. There is no other boat on the lake, so no chance of getting any help. Darkness starts to set in and I’m with is-it-a-dream-like-look on my face. No tears are shed, no cries of help are made. I just sit on the boat, still as the water of the lake, wondering what to do. What would you do?
p.s.- dreams always mean something, this dream was a premonition too. In a way it came true. He is finally gone... my hands seem to tied up. And I dunno what to do.
Buzz It!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dreams...ya it always means something....maybe of the time to come..or maybe a sketch of one's present emotional turbulence...for the last one month...i have been dying more or less everyday in my dreams...what does it mean....maybe its showing me my future...or maybe it's showing my present existence...which more or less can only be compared nothing but dead....

sorry to hear abt him going away...but dont know what to say...we are riding on the same boat...n frankly even i dont know what to do...cant do anything but pray that the smile comes back in its place asap...

keep smiliN :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger priya said...

hey saikat!

neither do i know what to say... loving someone, probably, is the most insane thing to do...

tc

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya maybe its the most insane thing to do...coz when u love n lose...then there can be only one expression of ur condition...insanity

tc...

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home