Sunday, August 27, 2006

Deja-vu

Deja-vu- the most complex phenomenon I've ever come across. What is it? We all feel a sense of deja-vu. I experience it often, and then I wonder what it is. Why do we feel that something has happened earlier though can't tell exactly when and where? What exactly is a deja-vu? There are different schools of thought regarding this weird phenomenon. One believes that it has to do with our previous lives, and the other the pronounces it simply as the 'sixth sense'. I belong to the second one. I'm a firm-believer in human intuition. And my intuition is real strong. But most of the times I discard it telling myself it's a silly notion. At times the hunch is so powerful that though I declare it as utterly illogical, it keeps haunting me- till it really happens. I guess I need to put the faith in my intuition. (And right now my intuition tells me I need to take punctuation classes :P).
A joke I intended to add but forgot. And that makes it more apt. Here it goes-
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before. :P
Buzz It!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

deja vu... hmmm has it ever happened to u that u see something n u feel that hey i have seen it happening before...its like u sit on ur bed n see ur mom passing by ur room and looks at u and signals something...n suddenly u feel hey it has ahppened before...how will u explain that....coz this happens to be loads..loads of time...

3:30 AM  
Blogger Still Searching said...

The mind carries impressions from the past (maynot be a previous life, but of the time when we were kids and that part of memory is in the sub-conscious).. I wouldn't say its intuition, i'd rather say its memory of impressions the mind has gathered.. and when you feel something has happened before, its probably because it has! There is no logical explanation, certainly not one that I know of as such.. but then thats the fun of it! the human mind and its intricacies are baffling and make it a very interesting subject!

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ ruchika: interesting observations...but then it has happened to me in places where at that instant i was visiting for the first time...human mind and its intricacies

5:12 AM  
Blogger priya said...

hey saikat!
yeah it happens to me too.. bizarre it sounds.. n there is no explanation to it... we can simplify it by calling it 'deja vu' without knowing what it is or why it happens..
ciao

1:19 AM  
Blogger priya said...

hey ruchika! thanks for dropping by.

yeah sometimes our sub-conscience plays tricks on us... n it surely makes that an interesting subject.

ciao

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
destek@evdeneve-nakliyat-name.tr

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
info@izmirevdenevetasima.net

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
bilgi@mousepadhouse.com

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home