Monday, September 04, 2006

Cute Cats

I never liked cats, infact I always hated 'em. But when I see a cat now, I can't help smiling. The reason is this quote- "We will see each other in next life when we both are cats." (from the movie Vanilla Sky ).It's such a cute dialogue from such a weird movie. It's not that I don't like this movie. I do, it's kinda weird though. I'm in no mood to write a review on this movie right now, so will save that for some other time. But it has made me like Cats now. Weird reason to like cats!

Buzz It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luv those cats who luv me and dont make it a one point mission of running after me :P

but i luv kittens...i luv their inquisitiveness...n the way they can keep playing with some objects for hours n hours... :)

tc..keep smiliN :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger priya said...

yeah kittens look so innocent. they are cute. :)
tc

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home